I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

:')

ARAR



thank you for your words last night of that day. You always say that I do not know how to be patient though God knows in my heart how I try to be patient. You seem to break myspirit to change. From the beginning, you would not have believed that I would change.Previously, many times I have expressed in you that I find it hard to believe a man, you always said and I am convinced that you want to be the man who would make me believe in men. you want me to give you a chance to prove it. yes, I believe you, until now. But now, you never believe me to change. I  give you the opportunity to prove, so now you really prove it. Thanks a lot. That night, I urge you to talk to me if u could not accept me. because I was afraid to hope, but my heart never say I hate you. I want you talk like that because I'm sad and disappointed now. waiting for u Arar. tc salam ................................................ ...............



No comments:

Post a Comment